Danlab Games’ Dynastunts, a 3D supercross racing game for the iOS platform hit Apple’s App store November 3rd priced at $2.99. Understand we get lost in the shower (even with waterproof GPS) so remember that fact when reading our opinions on these video games. The Dynastunts game play concept looks very similar to Bike Baron. The basic objectives are exactly the same but Danlabs uses slightly better graphics and employs some interesting, what I call racing boosters, like the Chopper Hopper. The chopper hopper elevates your motocross bike high in the virtual air which adds to your score. Here’s a list of Dynastunts complete features we grabbed from Danlab Games’ web site.
Tear Up Twenty Five Unique Tracks, Each With Their Own Challenges:
• Farm Cup:
Take an leisurely ride through the countryside. Lots of chickens and pigs back on the farm,
but watch out for that tractor!
• Waïcoco Cup:
Surf’s up! Hang ten on the beachside over smooth sands and between palm trees as the monster waves crash nearby!
• Train Cup:
Ride your way through a great cowboy train caper as you jump from one car’s roof to the next!
• Factory Cup:
Can you survive a race through a toxic wasteland filled with radioactive goo and electric fences?
• FunFair Cup:
The fair is in town! Ride into the night alongside roller-coasters, game stands, and bright lights!
And Enjoy These Awesome Extra Features:
• Upgrade your rider and bike with DynaStars and power-ups you can gather while riding.
• Collect enough DynaStars to buy new helmets, goggles, supercross suits and snazzy custom paintjobs for your bike.
• Can’t wait to get those nifty upgrades? Purchase a big bucket of DynaStars in-game* to spend ‘em as your heart desires.
• Compare and compete for high scores with your friends through Apple’s Game Center service.
• Hi-res graphics that look fantastic on your iPad and iPhone’s Retina display.