Denmark based Pixel Juice released Egg Punch, a 3D egg themed miniature golf puzzle platform game for your IPhone, IPad, and IPod Touch for free with in-app purchases. In a Egg Punch, a sneaky rabbit stole the feathers from the bird, the hero character. What’s with everyone attacking the birds? Anyway the game player must recover those feathers by aiming the egg (as opposed to the golf) at the feathers situated on each hole of the golf course. Pixel Juice designed each hole with obstacles like the ones you would find on a real world miniature golf course. You can earn coins or buy them through the in-app purchase system. Coins enable you to buy virtual items like new colorful eggs.
Egg Punch Game Description from Pixel Juice:
“With wonderfully crafted 3D worlds, colorful graphics, cute characters, and engaging levels full of obstacles, Egg Punch is a game for the entire family to enjoy this holiday season.
Highlights of Egg Punch include:
• Protect your bird’s egg from scheming rabbits in Egg Punch– a family-friendly and adventurous take on mini golf where players must bounce off walls, tackle rabbits, and navigate fans and short cuts to complete each puzzling level.
• Complete each level in as few shots as possible to rack up the most points, then convert them to coins in the shop to add new abilities and stack the deck in your favor!
• Explore the courses and obstacles of six challenging worlds of nine levels each, all with their own theme and feel: Summer Garden, Castle Walls, Crooked Canyon, Carrot Curses, The Stronghold, El Dorado and more to come!
• With each level representing another whacky take on mini golf, are you up to the challenge of collecting enough feathers and coins to unlock and complete all 54 levels?
• In the Shop – Use coins to load your arsenal with power-ups like the amazing shot boost, the hole seeker, and the feather magnet, or personalize your egg with cool eggshell designs.”