Exit Strategy Entertainment released their space pirate themed puzzle title Planet Buster on iPhone, iPad and Android devices for $2.99. Its a match 3 puzzle game! Wow. We haven’t seen one of these before. That’s sarcasm for those of you who are unfamiliar with our humor. Match 3 games, regardless of platform, are more common than the element oxygen.
Planet Buster Description from Exit Strategy Entertainment:
. The game is set in the Pirates of New Horizons universe, a game series that stars the space pirate girl “Annha”. In Planet Buster, Annha dreams of distant planets and the precious treasures that they contain, after a long day of stargazing on her ship.
· Swap any tiles you want to but keep an eye on your treasure chest as every move costs a (virtual) gold doubloon! Contemplate before each move if it is really worth it!
· Travel around the fantastic locations of the Pirates of New Horizons universe on the game’s map, visit the alien vendor to replenish your arsenal and beat 48 different stages!
· Solve 18 additional, carefully designed “challenge stages” to unlock 6 special weapons that you can use to rack up more loot or to temporarily freeze time!
· Enjoy beautiful artworks and effects powered by the Unity3D graphics engine!
· Support indie game development: every cent generated by Planet Buster goes straight into the development of our Pirates of New Horizons Action Adventure!
· Take this addictive puzzler with you on a long ride home for Christmas or gift the game to a friend through the App Store!