Mass Creation released Run Like Hell Yeti Edition, a free platform game for the Android platform staring Yeti. Does the Yeti get royalties? Who is his agent.
Run Like Hell Yeti Edition takes place in extreme locals in extreme weather conditions where the Yeti chases you as you run over and around obstacles as you would in a platform game. You must move faster than the Yeti, because he’s surprisingly quick. If he catches you, your fucked. Mass Creation embedded the game controls right on the screen which we prefer.
Here’s the description from Mass Creation:
After leaving that dreadful island, full of cannibals and unfriendly locals, our brave archeologist went to Himalayas searching for an ancient artifact. Close to the Mount Everest, being in artifact’s cave, his senses told him he’s being watched. Large, white, vicious, breath smelling and loudly roaring creature came out of nowhere. ‘Not again’ – was his last thought. It’s time to RUN LIKE HELL! again.
RUN LIKE HELL! YETI EDITION is a new seasonal winter edition of a great paced run-and-jump platformer.
• Jump, slide and be precise to perfectly outrun the vicious Yeti
• Avoid all obstacles which might slow you down
• Send fog or thunderbolts to slow your ‘hunter’ down
• Watch your adrenaline level and use it to run faster
• Game is absolutely free
RUN LIKE HELL! YETI EDITION includes:
• Three game modes: endless, timetrial and avalanche
• OpenFeint support: Leaderboards, Achievements and Challenges
• Colorful vibrant graphics and smooth animation
• Simple and fun game mechanics
• Hours of addictive gameplay!