This week the United States Senate passed The Violence Against Women Act by a vote of 78 to 22. Twenty two male Senators voted against the act. Why? We can only speculate that these so called men voted against women because the Senators’ mommies didn’t show them enough affection and unconditional love as children. So what can we do about it?
Send the Senators a Virtual Hug
We encourage everyone in the world to send one or all of the twenty-two senators on the list below a virtual Talking Bear Hug using the free Talking Bear Hugs app out now on the iOS platform for the iPhone and iPad.
The Talking Bear Hugs app came about thanks to an idea by Robyn Hucik and developed by a team of collaborators facilitated by The AppVillage, unique app idea incubation organization based in Australia. The Talking Bear Hugs app stars Wafer, a virtual bear just itching to comfort a sad little boy trapped in an adult Senator’s body. The virtual Talking Bear hugs arrive in the form of short videos in the recipient’s email in box.
The HarryBalls team collaborated with The AppVillage team on this promotion and hope these hugs will help the Senator’s heal their unresolved anger towards their mothers. Everyone, even butt heads like these so called honorable Senators, deserve unconditional acceptance and love. Here’s how to send the hugs.
Install Talking Bear Hugs on your iPhone iPad using this link:
Step Two: Open the Talking Bear Hugs App
Step Three: Tap the Send Hug button
Step Four: Record a encouraging message of unconditional love for a douchie Senator
Step Five: Tap the send button
Step Six: Tap the email button
Step Seven: Input one or all of the senator’s email addresses from the list below. We listed the Senator’s chief of staff’s email or their campaign email address when we couldn’t find the senator’s email addresses.
1. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) – email = firstname.lastname@example.org – Chief of Staff
2. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) – email = email@example.com
3. John Boozman (R-Ark.) – email = firstname.lastname@example.org – Chief of Staff
4. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) email = email@example.com – Chief of Staff
5. John Cornyn (R-Texas) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) email = email@example.com
7. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) email = Mike_Enzi@enzi.senate.gov
8. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) email = email@example.com
10. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
11. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) email = email@example.com
12. Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) email = email@example.com,
14. Mike Lee (R-Utah) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) email = email@example.com
16. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) email = email@example.com is the Senator’s Chief of Staff
18. Pat Roberts (R-Kansas) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) email = email@example.com
20. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) email = firstname.lastname@example.org – Chief of Staff
21. John Thune (R-S.D.) email = email@example.com
22. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel the love.
John Busher authored this post.