I wonder if Larry David, co creator of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, would like Pretty Good Solaitaire out now on the iPad for $9.99? He often describes different elements that enter his life as “pretty pretty pretty good. I am sure Mr. David would enjoy pretty Good Solitaire because it comes with 500 versions of solitiare games prices at $9.99. What a deal!
Goodsol Development, the creators of Pretty Good Solitaire published their first solitaire game on the PC over 18 years ago and they have been enhancing it ever since. Frankly we are slightly surprised they waited so long to port Pretty Good Solitaire to the iPad but its here now. Some of the features include:
* Easy to play – just drag the cards or tap them to move them quickly
* Beautiful cards – designed to look like real cards but be easy to see
* Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them
* Automatic Game Saving – saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return
* AutoPlay/QuickMove – this option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you
* Dynamic Card Sizing – pinch to make the cards smaller or spread to make them bigger. It automatically adjusts card size for portrait or landscape
* Tap and hold on a pile to get more information about what cards can be played there
* Tap the game name button to do a new game, play the next game number, or see your statistics
* Tap the Rules button to see the rules of each game
* Statistics for multiple players
Even though Pretty Good Solitaire costs $9.99 for the iPad it still represents a great value.