Attendees of the Casual Connect show named Clobbr, a casual mobile social game “Best in Show” through the Indie Prize showcase part of the conference. Czarcade created Clobbr.
In Clobbr, a bright blue monster looking character saves his mouse friends by creating chain reactions which wind up clobbering a cat on the head. Clobbr definitely offers a unique game play experience although we are sure the Best in Show vote was very close. We have never seen such a high concentration of inventive and creative video games at one event.
Here’s the complete of award winners:
– Best In Show: Clobbr by Czarcade (Mobile)
– Best Game Art: Dragon Up by East Side Games (Mobile)
– Best Game Audio: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams by Black Forest Games (Console/Steam)
– Most Innovative Game: 7 Grand Steps by Mousechief (PC Download)
– Best Story: The Ballads of Reemus by ClickShake Games (PC Download)
– Most Promising Game in Development: Lost Toys by Barking Mouse Studio (Mobile)
– Best Mobile Game: Skiing Fred by Dedalord Games (Mobile)
– Best Desktop Game: Guns of Icarus Online by Muse Games (Steam)
– Best Puzzle Game: Rise of The Blobs by Robot Invader (Mobile)
– Best Multiplayer: Astroflux by Fula Fisken (Online browser)
Clobbr will make its appearance on iOS, Android, and Ouya later this year at $1.99.