The latest Cinderalla movie opened big this weekend in the US. We thought it would make sense to share our list of funny Cinderella parody videos. (more…)
The country breathed a collective sigh of relief following Hillary Clinton’s masterful press conference held in response to the controversy surrounding her email troubles. “It’s all fine. Don’t worry about it. We got it covered. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.”
It appears she might have used a personal email address while conducting government business, but only because she didn’t want to carry two Blackberrys after losing all that weight running around repeatedly saving the world as Secretary of State, thank you very much; and was simply making an attempt to maintain her newly acquired slim profile. Did everybody catch the part about saving the world? Repeatedly? (more…)
Here’s The Walking Dead edition of “Before They Were Famous” from Screen Junkies. Did you know Andrew Lincoln tried to sweep Keira Knightly off her feet in “Love Actually”? (more…)
Vickie Eisenstein, a funny comedian and actress created this funny Youtube makeup tutotial parody video called “How To Disarm A Bomb”.
Vickie Eisenstein, an actor, writer, improviser and comedian, created the short funny film called “Eating for Two” about the gastronomical delights a woman finds in discovering she’s pregnant and the collateral damage that results.
1. Avoid maintaining your own email storage server in your basement next to the dead bodies. If possible move the bodies.
2. Don’t use an obvious domain like yourlastnameemail.com
3. Privatize your email domain registry. This usually costs $7 to $14 US annually.
4. Regarding the bodies from number tip #1 above – use a high end furnace rather than a wood chipper.
5. When in doubt delete, delete, delete.
6. Remember rules are made to be broken.
7. Consider placing the email server right in the room you most commonly use to entertain your guests. Possible game for guests – Guess how many emails deleted today. Offer a door prize.
8. Use invisible ink when crafting your emails.
9. If your minions orchestrate any traffic lane schedule changes on major metropolitan bridges definitely instruct them via email to refrain from communicating with each other using email.
10. Sign up for the Hillary Clinton Email Storage Service for Transparent Politicians. No questions asked. Only $19.99 per month if you sign a four year contract. We now accept bitcoin.
John M. Busher wrote this post. If you appreciate this kind of humor and would like to support Mr. Busher you can buy his short satirical ebooks published through a service called Smashwords. You can read the books on pretty much all electronic devices – PC, Kindle, iPad, Nook etc.